Terms Of Service
The term ‘ArticleFreaks.net’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Gregoriou, Thessaloniki, 55337, Greece. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
Terms of Service & Refund Policy
We are not affiliated with Yoast, the yoast team or any of their services.
We just use their awesome plugin as a reference for on page SEO, which is what we use for our own websites.
We do allow refunds and we will send you back a refund under these and only these circumstances:
(1) Not being able to fulfill your order under TAT.
(2) If text is spun and makes no sense (which won’t ever happen).
(3) If we don’t fulfill the 16 pointers above.
(4) If it doesn’t pass copyscape – which also won’t happen cause we’ll run it through premium copyscape with our own copyscape balance.
You should prove that we haven’t fulfilled the circumstances above to be eligible for a refund. Under no other circumstance than the 4 above mentioned ones will you be eligible for a partial or a full refund.